Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sympathy Card

Today I am sharing a card I made for a friend who recently lost her father. The script in the background is an Inkadinkado and I stamped it in Stazon Timber brown. Of which, I need a refill. Anyone have suggestions on where the most cost effective place do buy a refill would be? The sentiment is a stamp I have had in my collection for years by Stampendous. The other images are from one of my favorite stamps companies, Papertrey Ink. The background paper is from my stash like it always is and die cut using Spellbinders Nestablities Label two. Also the ribbon is from my stash.

So next question, I have never kept my cardstock seperated by company and it's all in a big pile so I never know who's pp I am using. There are so many wonderful blogs out there that do awesome at keeping all that straight. As I buy new pp I am going to try to be more diligent at that, but since I have enough to last the next several years who knows when that will be. :) How do you organize your patterned paper? Is it a big deal to you to keep up with who makes it?

Hope everyone had a wonderful Saturday. Leave me comments if you have the time. I would love to hear from you.

No comments: