Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wow It's been a long time




Well, it has been 14 long months since my last post. Lots of things have happened. Having a little one to care for has been the biggest. Stamping, scrapbooking, and those things definitely have taken a back seat. But, lately the muse has been here and I have learned to balance things so that I get a few minutes to create something. You've missed out unfortunately, because I haven't been ready to add blogging back to my life. But, I think I am ready. I can't promise daily blogs, but my goal is at least a weekly one so you can see what I have been up to. There have been projects since Christmas, but they were gifts and I have already given them away. :( So those I can't share. But here's one I did just for fun last week. I hope you enjoy it.
On the background of the card I used a stamp set by Art Warehouse I believe that is supposed to be used to stamp ribbons. The set even has buckles you can add to your ribbons. I used it to make a plaid type background using my kaleidascope ink pad. Royal satin is the name of the ink. The sentiment is made with PTI's Life set and I used their fillable frames #8 die. Stamped the frame from fillable frames. The sentiment I used from the Life set. I love it. The pocket die and flowers are sizzix. The gold center is painted with a gold pain pen and from some chipboard shapes I had on hand. All the cardstock is from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by and glad to be back up and running.
PS.. You might want to stop by Nicole's blog who is a co-owner of PTI ( Papertrey Ink). It's their anniversary and they rock out when it comes to give away's.

1 comment:

MaGoooo said...

Samantha your card is CUTE!! I'm glad you are ENJOYING your little guy & putting the blogging world on hold for a bit! They do grow up waaaay too fast!

Your card so reminds me that SPRING will really come back some day - just hoping it's soon!