Sunday, February 13, 2011

Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday

Papertrey Ink now has begun Make it Monday's. There will be short video showcasing one of the designs team members to teach a technique/card, etc., every Monday.

This week Erin Lincoln showed us a go-to technique. Using all the PTI sentiments to center around a theme to make an awesome card.

I have a small stamping budget, so my PTI collection is quite small, but I came up with this card this week using Erin's technique. It uses PTI's Merry and Bright, Silent Night, and Filliable Frames #8 stamps sets. The cardstock is out of my collection and I used all Adirondak Inks.

With my new found time to stamp, it takes me about 3 nights to do a card like this. I do everything at the end of my day but even taking 15-20 minutes each night before bed to do something creative like this keeps me happy. It may take me longer but I am enjoying getting my fingers inky again. And guess what? This is my second post within a week! Wow!

Hope you enjoy! Remember to take some time out for you today.

No comments: