Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Chocolate Slider....Yummy and Cute!

 After my color throwdown...I had out all that cute green(Colorbok) and pink paper(Recollections) and decided to make slider for a chocolate bar.  I am sad to say I could not find the tutorial I watched to learn how to do this.  But there are several around the blogosphere to learn how to do this.  I will list a couple below.

I kept the color scheme the same as the color throw down I did on Sunday!

I really kept it simple and this will make a cute celebration card whether for a birthday or if you are like those of us from the south who celebrate anything....you could use this for any occasion.  Maybe even a congratulations on a good job.


I used Peacock Feathers ink to sponge the scalloped die cut circle.  The image is from Savvy Stamps and colored with Sharpies.  I also added a bit of washi tape for interest and Star Dust Stickles.

This is a quick and easy project.  I plan on making a few more for special occasions.

http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/2008/09/candy-bar-slider.html

http://www.serenestamper.com/2010/09/fall-fair-update-chocolate-slider.html

No comments: