Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Chocolate Slider....Yummy and Cute!

 After my color throwdown...I had out all that cute green(Colorbok) and pink paper(Recollections) and decided to make slider for a chocolate bar.  I am sad to say I could not find the tutorial I watched to learn how to do this.  But there are several around the blogosphere to learn how to do this.  I will list a couple below.

I kept the color scheme the same as the color throw down I did on Sunday!

I really kept it simple and this will make a cute celebration card whether for a birthday or if you are like those of us from the south who celebrate anything....you could use this for any occasion.  Maybe even a congratulations on a good job.


I used Peacock Feathers ink to sponge the scalloped die cut circle.  The image is from Savvy Stamps and colored with Sharpies.  I also added a bit of washi tape for interest and Star Dust Stickles.

This is a quick and easy project.  I plan on making a few more for special occasions.

http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/2008/09/candy-bar-slider.html

http://www.serenestamper.com/2010/09/fall-fair-update-chocolate-slider.html

No comments: