Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Christmas Card and Tags...all in One!

I found this double pocket card tutorial
 and just had to try it.  You can find it here.  I used some double sided paper from my stash to make this card.  The front is sporting edging using my We R Memory Keepers punch.  I used some spell binders, sizzix, and Papertrey ink dies on this front part.  I also used the swirl cuttlbug folder on the tag here with some Recollections baker's twine.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Fillable Frames #8 set.

The inside has another sizzix tag using the dots cuttlebug folder and a snowflake die by sizzix in vellum.

I loved how this turned out.  The pockets aren't even since I had to wing the scoring for the pockets.  But I truly love this card.  It was fun one to make.  All inks are Ranger's Distress inks.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

What a fun card! I love the concept of a card and a little gift too! TFS