Sunday, November 16, 2014

Christmas in a Box.

So I was perusing Pintrest...(I don't know about you but I spend way too much time doing that)...and I came across this tutorial on how to do a shadow box card on the StampingVideos blog.  Here is the link.  

I thought this would be perfect for sending the grandparents my son's Christmas picture.  So I set out to make my very own replica.

One thing I would do next time...don't use cardstock.  This really needs to be made out of lighter weight paper to work well.  

I plan on adding my son's picture to the inside.  This would not be something I would mass produce either...though if I put my mind to it I could see doing that too if I kept it simple like with this one.


Paper:  Colorbok's Cosmopolitan, Recollections Red Pack
Ink:  Staz On Black
Die Cuts: Sizzix's Ornate Labels
Stamps: Papertrey Ink's Fillable Frames #8

No comments: