Sunday, November 23, 2014

Color Throwdown......The Gauntlet has been Thrown

Ok this is the second post for the day....hope I don't bore you....

I decided to take on this weeks Color Throwdown.  I was intrigued.  I pulled out my Colorbok and Recollections paper packs and threw in my Basic Grey Cardstock in as the base.  

This card came together really quickly after I decided what stamps to use.  I used a couple of Technique Tuesday stamps.  The sentiment is in StazOn Black and the image is in Ranger Distress ink Peacock Feathers.

I added another Navy colored flower by The Paper Studio's Spare Parts.

I really like this card and I did....of course, found the inspiration from Pinterest.  A pin from a blog Stamping up North.  You can find it here.

3 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Fun card!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a pretty card! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

Wanda Cullen said...

Lovely and creative use of the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us this week!