Sunday, November 23, 2014

Mojo Monday 372...my take

Here is my take, if you will on this week's Mojo Monday Sketch.  I used more of my burlap stash made by DCWV (I am trying to use it anytime I can since I am not always sure how to use it.)  For this card, the burlap has a snowflake cut out of it from a previous post.  It is just covered up with the Basic Grey patterned paper.  

I dry embossed the next layer of creme colored cardstock.  I decided to add some distress ink (in Barn Door) to embossing folder I just got on clearance (thank you Hobby Lobby) made by Sizzix.  I think the in would be a bit smoother if I had used a brayer.  I then die cut one of my Nesting Flowers by QuickCutz and then used my circle punch to cut out the final layer.

The Studio G stamp that is the main focal point is by Studio G and colored with Sharpie Makers.




I added a border of paper frills by Doodlebug Designs.  You would be shocked how long I have had that pack of paper frills...years, I mean years.  It has several different die cut borders and I have yet to use it up.

Also from my haul from Hobby Lobby, I added a navy flower made by The Paper Studio's Spare Parts.

No comments: