Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Smile

This card just started after a round of browsing Pintrest.  I love those who can layer and make really random things come together into something beautiful.  I keep working on doing that...but it still is work in progress for me.

For this card I used some of my beautiful stash of washi tape in the background and on the clothes pin.

The envelope is from The Paper Studio.  I did a lot of die cuts here as well.  The heart and star are from Sizzix.  I used some left over paper from my Recollections Tattered and Worn collection.  Cut them out and then added some crystal effects to make them look like epoxy stickers.  The Smile sentiment is a Studio G stamped in Staz On Black and on a Spellbinders Labels Eight die which is then layered on a Spellbinders Grommet Tags die.  This Patterned paper is also from the same collection.  Not sure it really fit with this card and if I were to do it over again I would pick a different paper for this.

Not sure yet if I am going to add a tag in the envelope.  I may...I would love to add a tag with lots of layers as well.  That way you have two pieces of art in one.

Want to know where the inspiration came from?  Here is the pin...  

I totally am in love with that card...

Feel free to share your pins you love.  Attach the pin to your comments below.  I always looking for inspiration so feel free to share with me.

No comments: