Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Leftovers Can Make a Great Card

 I actually looked down at what I had leftover from that first card I made from the paper pad and thought, "Hey I can make a cute card with those pieces pretty much as is". It worked too! What a great way to make sure I don't have scraps just hanging around. Try it out, make a card with what is left over from your last card. See what you can come up with.


To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: