Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Easy way to Make Photo Corners

 You know I am always trying to figure out how to use my washi tape.  Well here is another one…for photo corners.  Remember when photo corners were all the rage in scrapbooking?  Well, you can make simple ones that will go with your card easily by just folding washi around the corners of your project.  It also helps “frame” the area where you want the eye drawn to.  It is so simple, not sure why I haven’t done it before.  Hope you give it a try when you have some time to get crafty.


To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!


No comments: