Friday, July 21, 2023

You Can Cover Up Holes In Your Patterned Paper

 



This is another of my Pinterest Inspired cards. I had this leftover piece of patterned paper, that I really liked, but it had a circle cut out of it. But I found a way to make it work. Cover it up, of course. That way you can use every scrap of that pretty paper you love. Now, I admit it is not completely covered up, but you can barely tell. Next time, I will do a better job.

To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: