Saturday, July 29, 2023

Creative Way to Add Money to a Birthday Card

 

So this card is inspired by one I saw on Pinterest. I love this cute way of gifting money to someone on their birthday. It is also so simple. This would be a great card a beginner could really do to bring their cards to the next level. I can just hear a kid squeal when receiving a card with money tucked into the candles. Highly recommend you giving this one a try.

To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: