Friday, July 14, 2023

Simple Foiling

 


I don't have fancy foil plates though I love the shiny life that foiling brings to cardmaking. So, I bought the transfer gel duo so I could use the few bits of foiling papers I have for my cardmaking. It also helps to justify the mini minc I have in my stash. Don't worry, you don't have to have a minc machine to do this, a laminator works just as well. For this, I didn't use any stencils, I just used a simple foam brush to lay out some of the gel on the cardstock. It gives an imperfect foiling outcome, but that worked great for these projects. I hope you enjoyed this video. I appreciate all comments and thumbs up. Thank you for all the support.

To see the video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: