Saturday, July 15, 2023

Simple Pop Up Feature Anyone Can Do

 

If you are a beginner cardmaker, this is a simple feature you can add to your card just to make it a bit more special. It’s super simple. I will be replicating this one as there are a few other ideas I want to add like maybe a cake popping up. I don’t know but I know this is easy, fun, and give a surprise to the recipient when they open the card. I hope you will give this one a try.

To see the video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: