Friday, November 3, 2023

Always Making Sketches Your Own

 I can’t tell you how much I love to use a sketch as a jumping-off point for my cards. I love sketches because you can make them your own. You can change the orientation, change a shape, or use different background papers or stamps than the person who came up with the sketch. Whenever I go to sketch challenge blogs seeing the same sketch with all the different interpretations really gets my creative juices flowing. Then, I set out to make that particular sketch my own. Bonus if the sketch comes with measurements! I love it when that happens.


To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: