Saturday, November 11, 2023

I Love This so Much. Think You Will Too!

 

Such a simple card that I replicated with things that I have on hand. Adding the texture of the ribbon though just made this pop. I love this so much. Something so simple can be so stunning. Remember that! You don’t always have to make a card that takes you hours. Sometimes simple is best. I hope you will try adding texture like ribbon behind a negative die cut space. I think you will like it too!

To see the video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!


No comments: