Sunday, November 12, 2023

Let's Review the Cards I Made Using a New to me Sketch Challenge

Here are some cards I made using a new-to-me sketch challenge. The challenge is called Kendra’s card challenge. You use 6 tx6 pieces of patterned paper. You end up with about 15 cards. This challenge takes a bit of time for sure. This was from challenge #10. I like that it helps me focus on using up a pad from a collection. However, since I have done a few more I realized not to leave quite so much white space as I did on these. Using coordinating colors of cardstock and more of the patterned paper really adds to the results. If you want to try one of Kendra’s challenges, you can head here: https://cardsbykendra.blogspot.com/


 

To see the video of these cards beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!














No comments: