Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Let's Make A Rainbow, Simple Masking

 

Masking is one of those techniques I learned when I was a beginner cardmaker. It helps get those items close together with the appearance one is in front of the other. You don’t have to have lots of fancy items to achieve this look. For this card, I used post-it tape. This did cause a bit of an issue as my orange ink pad was saturated with ink, which meant it bled through the mask. That was the exception. If you want to be completely sure this won’t happen to you, I suggest Gina K’s Masking Magic. It truly is magic. I have yet to have any bleeding when using it.


To see the video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: