Thursday, November 16, 2023

Daily Christmas Card: Featuring Kendra's Card Challenge 12

 Each Day I will be sharing a Christmas Card based on each of the card sketches found in Kendra's Card Challenge 12. Feel free to play along. If you want to see these videos earlier in the day you can head over to my TikTok account. Unfortunately, I won't be releasing the shorts here till after I am home from work so it won't be my typical timeframe to drop videos, but after these next 15 days of videos, we will get back to the regular schedule. Thank you for checking everything out. If you want to play along you can find Kendra's video explaining her challenge: https://youtu.be/ttyW-29GZfg?si=zmMcX2fskgOu-vb7


To see the video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

 


No comments: