Saturday, November 4, 2023

Try Creating a Recessed Window




 So for this card, I decided to push myself a bit and do a recessed window, if you will. Using several pieces of my cheaper white cardstock, I created layers. I made sure the shape lined up. To make that easier on the layers beneath the top, I used a die larger to help make this line up a bit easier while the overall dimensions of those card layers were smaller. Let’s be honest about two things: I can’t cut straight. So having a paper trimmer is a must. Secondly, I have a hard time keeping things straight and lining them up. So this trick helped. As always, thank you Jennifer Mcguire for sharing that trick with all of us. I loved the end result. So this little trick I will be using this again.


To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: