Monday, January 26, 2009

Lots of creativity


Wow, lots of creative stamping happened this weekend. This card actually started things off and then I went to Taylored Expressions and worked on the cupcake challenge. This month there are extra incentives and extra sketches to work with by her hostesses. You need to check it our and then upload your creations to splitcoast stampers. You have till Thursday 1/29/09. Check out all the details at Taylor's blog using the link above.
So my Card is using my cuttlebug swirl folder on half of the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card. I used a technique Tuesday heart stamp and used some twinkling H2O's to paint the heart in using different shades of purple. I then added a ribbon some pp and a tag with be mine spelled using alphabet stamps by studio g. I used a small safety pin to attach the tag to the purple ribbon. I love how the card turned out.
I will be adding a different card over the next weeks from Taylor's Cupcake Challenge sketches by her and her cupcake crew, that way you don't have to go searching for them on splitcoast.
I hope you will enjoy them.

No comments: