Sunday, May 3, 2009

Combo of Challenges


This card combines a couple of challenges I wanted to try out. First, I am a big fan of Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #66. I love her sketches and they push me to do a better job each time I create. I also combined what was needed to meet the limited supplies challenge over at SplitCoastStampers. This one is called border crossing. You are to use a stamp to make a border and you even get extra credit if you use flowers as your border. Here I used a daisy stamp to make a repeat border. This is a pretty simple card, not my best work but I am pretty happy with it.
Card details:
Stamps, Sentiment and half daisy; Studio G. Larger Daisy, Prima Marketing
Ink: Ranger's Adirondak Denim
Cardstock: White, yellow, pink with pp from my stash
Misc.: Colored pencils for coloring and hand drawn heart, sizzix button die
Editting to add about a new blog I have found. It is called Crystal Crafts A-lot. She is hosting a blog candy giveaway. She does awesome cards and you should check her blog out. You can find her blog here. Hope you get a chance to see some of her work and maybe try to win the blog candy too.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

So pretty, love the buttons you added!!! Great colors!