Saturday, September 14, 2013

Scrapbooking Time

Scrapbooking has been my focus the
Last two weekends.  These pages were a
snap.  I have been using the papers from my
For The Record kit by We R Memory Keepers.
Those pages rock!  No need for much embellishment,
though I still can't help myself.

The Love that face page has alphas from 
Momenta and are a find from Big Lots
along with the stickers from the page.
The stickers are from firefly or from the kit.
I also added a block of post it notes from a set
by Real Simple.  Those post it's could be used
for anything.

The cowboy page repeats the paper from the
kit and letters from Momenta.  I used another 
Post it and stickers from the kit.  The heart idea
came from an issue of Creating Keepsakes.  I cut
a heart out using my George cartridge and Cricut.
Then I covered the heart with scrap Papers from
Mt stash.  I added a sticker and drew stitch
lines around the heart.

I love both of these pages.  Hope you have a great
weekend.



No comments: