Thursday, October 16, 2014

An Apple a Day ....Makes the Boss Happy!




Happy Boss's Day to all you who get to boss someone around....

I went to pintrest of course to come up with what to do this year.  Here is the site I used to make my gift this year.

I kept it really simple.  The only thing I would change is I would not use any cornstarch that is mentioned in the recipe for the caramel sauce.  I totally missed the "if needed" part of this and added it in.  Totally did not need this and made my caramel a bit hard so it was hard to scoop out with the apple.  It was still delicious however.

I gave my gift a day early this year since waiting till tomorrow would not work in my schedule.  If I had done that, my bosses would have never received a thing.

If nothing else, I did win points from the boss for the "cuteness" factor.

The card is just a plain sheet of paper with a circle punch folded in half and stapled to it.  The envelope is from a package I picked up on clearance at Hobby Lobby made by The Paper Studio.  The twine from Do It Yourself and the cute jar came from the Target Dollar Spot.

No comments: