Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Listen to the Music in your Heart

Here is a sweet hula girl I added to the tag from a few posts ago.  You can find that post all about washi here.

The hula girl is from Prettygrafikdesign.  You can find the image here.  I colored here in Copics and she has been happily waiting in my bin of die cuts waiting.

Since I already had the tag started this was easy to put together.  I added her to the tag, put a doily behind her, added some enamel dots, a pink glittered chipboard flower with an added bling center, then cut out one of my sentiments I made with Cricut sticker paper.

Another card ready to give out to encourage someone.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Creative Craft Cottage Challenge: #87 Three of a kind (Three enamel dots) You can find the challenge Here.

Lemon Shortbread Challenge #41 Anything goes found here.

Crafting with an Attitude Challenge # 27 Anything goes found here.

2 comments:

Dewi Lestari said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
hugs
Dewi

ccheney said...

Such a great card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)