Sunday, December 24, 2017

OddballArtCo. Christmas


Well if you have made it to this point...you got it all accomplished!  Time to treat yourself!  Maybe a nice long soak like this young lady.  She has the right idea.  😜

As part of the design team from Creative Fingers Challenge I want to thank all of the sponsors for the year 2017!  I chose a image I had in my folders from OddballArtCo.  You can find the image here.  

I kept this card simple as I wanted the image to be the focus.  I did add this lady's list of things she accomplished to be ready for the Christmas Season.  I colored her in with Copics.

I used a 41/4 x 5 1/2 top folding card base.  I then patterned paper from a 6 x 6 patterned paper pack I have called North Country Collection by Prima.  I also added some clear gems to the top.  Hard to see them in the picture but they are there.

To keep things simple I will not be entering this card into any challenges.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Wishing you a Healthy and Crafty 2018. hugs Mrs A.