Friday, April 10, 2020

Entering a couple of Challenges...

 I had forgotten how fun it is to enter challenges until last week when I entered Kristie Marcotte's challenge on Instagram.  You can find her latest one by searching for #kristiescardchallenge.  You will also find each week's contestants using the hastag. 

But back to this lovely fairy card.  I found a couple of challenges I felt I could combine which led to this card.  The digital stamp is from prettygrafik design.  (By the way, there is a link but this post is in no way affiliated...I just love their digital stamps.)  My medium of choice for the coloring was Copic markers.  I used scraps to do all the die-cutting while adding a fabric washi layer. I know the trend is to add a sentiment to the outside of the card but lately...I have been enjoying doing things old school by leaving a sentiment off.  That way I can customize it when I am ready to give it by adding a sentiment on the inside or maybe even on the front.

I am adding this card into a couple of challenges. 1. Creative Inspirations April Challenge:  April Showers & Flowers.   2.  Papercraft Challenges:  #56 Pastel Colors.

Head on over to these great blogs to see all the entries...there are amazing cards showcased.  

Also, join me on Social Media at:
Pinterest: Samantha designs
Facebook Page: @SamanthadesignsPapercrafts
Twitter: @Samanthadesign2

Instagram: @Samanthadesigns2


2 comments:

Rene said...

How sweet is she! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

Stempelomi said...

so lovely!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.