Sunday, December 6, 2020

Decorating Gift Bags for Christmas: 3 Options


 Guys...I don't need anymore🎅 Christmas Cards! So I started dressing up the bags I will use to wrap presents🎁. I made so many cards back in July as part of the Christmas in July series along with so many other cardmakers. You can see these if you scroll back on my Instagram feed. Here is one of the three options I came up with for decorating gift bags. This is definitely the more complicated approach of the three options I will be sharing. I was inspired by a similar project by Mixed Up Crafts on YouTube. The link to her much more polished tutorial is in a link in the description of the YouTube Video I made of putting this bag together. I hope you will head on over to my YouTube Video to check it out. You can find that video here.

No comments: