Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Letter Press: First Set of Cards

 

Letterpress💌...I made several simple (ie. focal image, sentiment, embellishments) cards that I wanted to share from my letter pressing fun. Today I wanted to share with you all the cards I
made with my feather die. Notice that on some of the pressed pieces there is a bit of a halo around the image. I think that is because I wet the image a little too much maybe. Each card is pretty simple, but that is what I love about the cards I made. The embellishments came from my stash, some are from dollar tree (the glittered "epoxy" stickers) while others were other images I die cut from the leftover paper I had blended with the distress inks. The sentiments came from The Paper Studio Celebrate Life Sticker Pack. I put these all together pretty quickly. They will make great encouragement cards.










No comments: