Saturday, September 4, 2021

CASE Card: Inspiration from other Cardmakers

 I love this industry so much.  The best part is seeing others create stunning cards...works of art really , day in and day out.  I really feel like I spend too much time daydreaming about cards, watching videos, scanning Pinterest.  But I can't help it!  It makes me happy.  I also love when I see someone like Anne over on Instagram blow me away constantly with her unique style in cardmaking.  You should really check her out (@annekortit).  Today's card I made after following her for over a year over on Instagram just bowled over whenever she posted a card.  They are just "her" ya know?  I love them.  So if you want to see me try to re-create her style head on over to my YouTube channel to watch the process here.


 

No comments: