Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Inexpensive Simple Card with Just a Few Products


 


It only takes a few products to make a quick card for a friend or family member. This is something I love about this hobby. It can be a simple card but mean the world to the recipient. If you are a beginner this is one to try! I picked up some Washi Stickers from Aliexpress. That combined with some cardstock and glitter vinyl from Dollar Tree, and the sentiment was all that was needed. I can't encourage you enough that if you are new to this hobby start with black dye ink. Add some generic sentiments also. There is so much to do with just a few tools. Hope you will check out my other posts for more inspiration.

I have a video on this one...< than a minute for those with a short attention span. You can find it here.

No comments: