Sunday, July 31, 2022

Napkin Fold Box: Design Team Project for August

 


This is going to make a great gift for a friend. It was super fun to make. In thevideo over on YouTube found here, I show you how I decorated a box I had made previously. I also show a few of the goodies I am adding to the box for the recipient. I really loved how this turned out. The idea came from a tutorial from Mixed Up Craft. You can find her tutorial here.

I could not find the sentiment stamp I used from AlinaCrafts but here is the link to her store. She has some great items.

Measurements for this project include a 4 " x 4 " box.
For the Napkin fold, you need an 8" x 8" piece of patterned paper.
For the inside of the box and the lid top you can decorate with paper that is 3 3/4" x 3 3/4",
The sides of the lid are decorated with patterned paper measuring 3 3/4 " x 3/4 ".
The sides of the box are decorated with patterned paper measuring 3 3/4 " x 1 3/4 ".








No comments: