Saturday, November 5, 2022

Using Cupcake Liners

 


Seriously using cupcake liners to make a ruffled edge is just so cool. Now I know this is not a full card. While I have been here on assignment for work, I have been making what I call "card panels" that I can later make into cards. Since I brought only a few items with me I purchased a few things from dollar tree to make these out of. The base of the panel is two index cards stuck together by double-sided tape. It has been a fun process. It once again shows me you can make great cards inexpensively. You don't have to have every tool If you are a beginner cardmaker. I suggest a good creative walk in Dollar Tree can lead to cards others will love to receive.

When I finally get around to making the final card. I will add it here as a post for you. Check out my community section for that. I will have it up by Thanksgiving I promise.

No comments: