Sunday, December 18, 2022

Sunflower Bursting into Butterflies


 I can't remember where I first saw a card like this if it was on Pinterest or maybe Instagram but I knew I wanted to try to recreate it.  Using my Cricut along with Design Space I was able to do that quite easily.  Now mine is a simpler version, however, I like it just the same.  I am entering this into the Anything Goes Challenge #245 over on the Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.  This is an excellent challenge so I decided to share it over there.  You can find the challenge here.  Hope you enjoy this card.  I will be showing the process of this card over on Tik Tok in the coming days so if you want to check it out head on over via my links.  You will see a link to that over to the right of this post where it says link in bio.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is fabulous with the sunflowers and the butterflies.So creative! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth