Blog Background

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

My First Play Around with The Gel Plate and Acrylic Paints

I haven’t really had a real play with my Gel plate in a while.  I also have been hesitant to use acrylic paints.  I think I was scared once I used it with paints, I could not go back to using inks.  The cleaning up of the gel plate was so easy so I know I feel I will be able to use it with no issues next time I want to use it with my inks.



To see the video of this card being created please head here please head here.  This is a bit of a long playaround.  Once you start making prints it is so hard to stop.  But if you stay till the end, I do finally make one of the prints into a card, so I hope you’ll stay little over 5 minutes.  If you want to skip straight to the card, go to 2:52.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you find things that inspire you.  I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you.  Hope to see you all soon.  If you wish to support me, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right hand side of this page.  If you wish to support my channel by buying a card or two, please see the commissions section of my Buy Me a Coffee link or head over to my Etsy shop.  Have a great day!  Happy Crafting!


No comments: