Saturday, August 21, 2021

One Sheet Wonder: Making a Batch of Cards


 I am using a one-sheet wonder "recipe" if you will for a 6 x 6 piece of paper. I found the card sketches and the one-sheet wonder from a blog called Poetic Artistry. It is a post from 2008. Now, this was to be used with double-sided patterned paper. Didn't realize that. I had made my own patterned paper using emboss resist. So I just brought in another pattern that had neutrals (black & white). I also after completing the first four cards...made a "stepped up" version. The video for the process of making the background and two of the cards can be found on my YouTube Channel. I will put a link below for the video with the rest of the cards as well. Have a great day!

The post from Poetic Artistry can be found here.










No comments: