Monday, August 2, 2021

Day Filled with Hugs and Smiles


 Who wouldn't want a day filled with hugs ๐Ÿค—and smiles ๐Ÿ˜Ž? Ok, this is the best trifold card I think I have ever made. It starts using the Spellbinders card kit daisies from the April card kit. I framed the opening on the front of the very old card base from K & Co. I also added the Hello sentiment from the June Kit in rose gold cardstock from recollections. In the middle portion, I

wanted to add some color so I used lucky clover distress oxide I believe. I added this by putting the ink on a gel plate, brayering it down then transferring it to the mid-portion of the card. I then added a couple more daisies so they are peaking through the bottom of the window from the front. The inside has this great sentiment..again from the June spellbinders card club kit. Since I am limited on how many of these card bases I have it will be given to a special person. To whoever receives this...just know this...YOU ARE SPECIAL! This one will be hard to part with.

No comments: