Sunday, August 15, 2021

Oh Hey


 This is just a casual card to say Oh Hey!  How's it going?  I am enjoying participating in some challenges so I am doing so again today.  First is: 

You can find this challenge here.  I am also entering this card into the Freshley Made Sketches #498 Challenge also found here.  Here is the sketch: 
Think I did ok with this.  I just used some Recollections cardstock and black& white patterned paper.  I added a fun stitched oval in the middle along with a white butterfly. The Oh Hey came from one of my Spellbinders Card Kits...not sure which one now.  Such a super simple card that easily you could make multiples of if you need a few for a gift or to build up your stash. 



2 comments:

Jen Timko said...

The black and white is so striking! Beautiful card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Bobby said...

The oval goes well with the patterned paper, Samantha, and so does the big butterfly. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.