Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Let's Use up Some Washi!

 


So I have been doing some budget 💵friendly cardmaking ideas over on TikTok. This one I found on Pinterest of using Washi tape to create a frame then adding your image/sentiment in the middle.

You all know you have too much washi tape....so get those rolls out. This is a great way to use some of it up...and yes if you finish a roll of your favorite washi I promise there will be other washi tapes waiting in the wings to become your favorite. Stop the hoarding! ( I am not yelling at you I am yelling at myself. 😆) I have made several of these, some with all Dollar Tree items, others with things from my stash that I am trying to use. This particular one is a sticker I made with my Cricut Explore on Design Space. Let me show you the rest of these...I think they are so cute!










No comments: