Sunday, August 29, 2021

Sketch/Inspiration Challenges

 


Yes, it is challenge time again.  So I am diving in with my usual card entering two challenges.  The contenders you ask?  The Just Us Girls Challenge blog with their inspiration photo: 
Along with a sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches:

I went pretty simple using some older stamps in my stash by Technique Tuesday.  I stamped Hello Honey by Stampin' Up, followed by some Versamark ink, and clear embossing powder.  I then blended on Momento's London Fog Ink and added SU's Night of Navy around the edges.
  
On the card base, I added blue cardstock that had also been inked on the edges with Night of Navy.


The sentiment I had already had die cut out in my die cut bin.  I then used a sharpie to color some clear gems and added them for a bit of interest.  I think this turned out pretty good, though I think I could have done a bit better...but I am happy with the results.


The card I am entering into Just Us Girls Challenge # 599 found here.  I will also enter this into Freshly Made Sketches Challenge # 500 found here


4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful ink blending and embossing! Your card is gorgeous! So glad you joined us for our 500th sketch at FMS!

Jen Timko said...

Love the circles and your pretty colors on this. So glad you joined us for our 500th sketch celebration at FMS!

Amy O said...

I love the blended background with the shiny circles! Thanks for celebrating this milestone challenge with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lisa Kind said...

I love your interpretation of our inspiration photo! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!