Thursday, February 12, 2009

Finally getting them all posted

Ok, I know everyone has been waiting breathlessly for the final two of Taylored Expressions Anniversary Cupcake Challenges that I did weeks ago. LOL....right! Anyway, regardless ,here they are. This first card sketch was provided by: Vicki on her blog which you can find here. This is my take on that sketch. There were two really cool things for me about this sketch. I used a stamp I had never put ink to and I used a scrap piece of scallop I already had in my stash. This is thanks to a good friend Kim who let me borrow one of here Cricuit cartridges I did not have. Thanks Kim.
Stamps: Inkadinkado, doll face and The dots are by Prima Marketing.
Patterned paper: one of those big stacks I purchased forever ago at Michael's
Ink: Ranger's Adirondak Pitch black and color box's pigment ink in a lavender color
Misc: colored image with colored pencils and added black rhinestones that are self stick




This sketch was provided by Taylor herself.
Stamps: Studio G for the onsie, Katie and Co. provided the sentiment
Patterned Paper: Once again big paper stack from Michael's
Miscellaneous: Martha Steward scallop punch, Cricuit George cartridge to make ovals, Twill, colored pencils
Ink: Ranger's Adirondak Pitch Black, Permanent Black ink
These two card are two of the best I did for this challenge. I enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks Taylor for all the great challenges.

1 comment:

Corie said...

These are absolutely adorable!!