Monday, April 6, 2009

Getting ready for easter

This is my take on Taylored Expressions sketch from this past Friday. I was off work today, so I finally had a chance to play. Though I didn't finish in time for the deadline. I am glad I made the time to try today. This is a card I am going to send one of my family members for Easter, just not sure which one yet! Anyway the details are listed below. Feel free to leave a comment about an Easter tradition you have with your family. In my family, we never had a tradition for Easter, but I would love to incorporate one into our lives...so give me some ideas. :)

Stamps: Hat by Vamp Stamp, Flowers with a line, Stampendous, Happy Easter, Studio G

All the stamps were stamped using Pitch Black from Ranger's Adirondak line.

Patterned paper from my stash, a yellow ribbon, white safety pen

No comments: