Wednesday, April 29, 2009

For You

Trying another challenge found at Splitcoaststampers. Once again, I worked on the Limited Supplies Challenge that issued every Friday. This time the Challenge was to use limited layers, supplies, and the colors represented in one of the rooms in your home. You can find the link to this Challenge here.

This card reflects the colors of my living room. I live in a log cabin...so there are lots of browns. As accents, I have some white and burgundy. I put some stickles in the dots at the top part of the card. Not sure I like that, but I was trying something new. I also used a little radiant pearls over my colored in flowers. It adds a little shimmer.

Stamps: For You, Stampin Up. Flowers, Studio G
Misc.: stickles, quickcutz nesting flowers, circle stamp, colored pencils, radiant pearls, ribbon


Thank you for taking a look. Have a great rest of your week.

No comments: