Saturday, June 1, 2013

Finally got it.....

So this is the card I am happy with.  I totally scratched the other and started again.  The card base is from a set I picked up at Michael's on clearance from their Recollections line.  I used my Cricuit to cut the green Polk a dot paper from We R's For the Record collection.  I used the George and Basic Shapes and the Elegant Edges for my shapes.  The sentiment is handwritten and not my best handwriting mind you.  The fish stamp is from Judikins.  It is a stamp that has been in my collection for ages.  For the fish I stamped with Staz on Jet Black on to patterned paper in my stash and added some twinkling H2o's to add some sparkle.  I added some brads for interest.  -sigh...  Feeling much better about the Father's Day card Henri will give to my husband now.  Happy Saturday everyone.  Hope you get some time to get your fingers inky today.

No comments: