Sunday, May 10, 2015

You have made a difference

Happy Mother's Day everyone!  For each of you mother's out there, just remember you have made a difference!

I started this card with the Mojo Monday Sketch # 396.   This is a great sketch.  My base was 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 in white.  I added a panel of double sided card-stock by K&Company's Tim Coffey collection.  I cut a triangle out and turned it to the opposite side.  The Recollections white panel is dry embossed with a cuttlebug folder.

The sentiment is by Unity Stamp Company.  I layered that on a die cut shape using my Cricut. I inked the edges with Stampin' Up's Pacific Point.  This section I popped up on Recollections Foam Squares.

For a final touch I added some twine and layered buttons.


I got a lot of stamping done this weekend, which is always fun.  Can't wait to share it all with you.  Once I remembered, Mother's Day, I did get off a quick and simple card to my mama.  So sorry, I did not get a chance to share here, but, I will try to get another copy done.  I will post it so everyone can see.  Have a great day!

I am entering this card in:
Mojo Monday Sketch # 396
Sparkles Monthly Challenge: Ribbons and Buttons
Creatalicous Challenges: Emboss
Craft Your Passion:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful card, I love the added twine! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatalicious this month!
Tammy x

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Embossing” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)