Monday, November 28, 2016

Post Thanksgiving...Let's Weigh In

Well, the turkey came and went.  In my case, it was a roasted chicken.  So you want to know how I handled one of the big days for those who are watching their portions, etc.?

I pretty much ate a very small breakfast and didn't count points the rest of the day.  That led to two things.  No weight loss for this week and yesterday when I stopped counting points as well. 😆

So no weight loss for me this week.  However, time to get back on the wagon.  It's time to make some serious changes the next few weeks till that other Holiday shows up.....

That is what I  love about weight watchers.  It's forgiving and each day you start out with a new set of points to begin again with.  So, I am renewed.  Each time I feel I want that cookie I will just remember no weight loss is what happens when you stop counting points.

On a positive note, I didn't stuff myself till I was over full.  Which I usually do on these type of occasions.  I also stuck with one serving of each thing instead of going back for some more stuffing because it tasted so great.  So that is what I am counting as a win for this week.

Here's to the next week being successful!

Anybody got any great recipes that is low on points but filling?  I am always looking for something new to try.

No comments: