Sunday, September 10, 2017

Frankfully....Halloween Card

My first Halloween card of the season!  Isn't this little Frankenstein just the cutest?

I created him with a mix and match stamp set I picked up last halloween by Stampendous.  He is stamped in tuxedo black by Momento and colored with Copics.

I cut him out using a stitched oval die.  I then cut a stitched shape out of orange and off white patterned paper by Recollections.  On this I stamped the Happy Halloween sentiment. The sentiment came from a Recollections stamp set.

To add a little "extra", I added some cute washi's I just purchased. The one on the bottom I added the BOO using my small alphabet stamp by Studio G this time using Staz On Ink since this was a slick surface.  The bat came from a pack of felt stick on embellishments I picked up from Dollar Tree. 

I can't wait to make some more Halloween cards to share.  Hope you are getting some time to play as well this weekend!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Craftyhazlenut's Patterned Paper Challenge: September found here.

Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge:  Cute fall or Halloween cards found here.

Your Next Stamp Challenge:  #72 Color or Sketch Challenge. I went with the Color Challenge and I am using Yellow, Orange, and Green.  You can find the challenge here.

2 comments:

Koren Wiskman said...

Very creative.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Very fun and super cute for Halloween!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)