Monday, September 4, 2017

Happy Accidents

Don't you just love it when something falls together easily?  As if, it was meant to be.  This is one of those easy, effortless cards. I had all the elements. It came together quickly.  All the elements were out on my desk.

It started out with Recollections cardstock which I used for the card base that measures 5.5x 4.25.  The patterned paper was out on my desk. It is from a pad made by Colorbox in bright cheery colors.  The blue had already been cut using my stitched landscape die by Poppystamps, Inc.

I cut the paper to fit the note card. I then used a piece of cardstock I had played on using two of the stencils I cut using my Cricut. If you missed my post showing you these you can find it here. (I was super excited to make my own stencils.)

I took that piece and cut out a stitched heart.  The pink cardstock was also on my workstation.  I cut out a pink heart using the next smallest stitched heart.  

The butterfly I had bought on one of my Dollar Tree shopping sprees.

The sentiment is from that same sticker sheet of sentiments I created myself.  Finally, I added some bling. 

Done! 

I think this took me less than 5 minutes to put this together. Since pretty much everything was out on my desk it came together very quickly. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations Challenge #279: Anything Goes found here.

Creative Fingers Challenge #135: Anything Goes found here

No comments: