Friday, October 20, 2017

Exciting News...My First Creative Fingers Design Team Card!!!

I am so excited to have been asked to join the Creative Fingers Design Team.  I have been joining their challenges for a while now.  So I am honored to be asked to join this awesome bunch of cardmakers/paper crafters.  

Though I have been making cards and other papercrafts myself for over 20 years I still feel like a "newb" as my son would say.  Regardless though I hope those of you that stop by are inspired to get out your supplies.  Make something that will bring a smile to someone's face.  In this world we all need that.

Ok, enough of that...on to the card.  This week our Sponser is WeAre3.  Click on the name of this awesome Etsy shop.  It will take you right to the shop so you can browse the collection of digital stamps and papers.  I was looking around the shop myself.  Such cute Halloween images, cupcake images, digital papers, and sentiments.  Everything you need to make a sweet card for a friend.

The image I used from the shop is called Birdies of a Feather.  I was so enthralled with the image I ended up making two cards.  But today I am showcasing this little gem.  The image I cut out using the print and cut feature from Cricut.  Once the image was cut, I colored it with Copic markers.

I put that on some deep purple cardstock that I die cut with a stitched circle die.  The rest of the papers are from a 6 x 6 paper pad by Recollections called blush and mint.  Each layer was placed on some Black cardstock to make it pop.

Just to add just a touch sparkle, I added 3 pink sequins on the side.  Everything came together on a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 cardstock base.

Done just in time for a friend I need to thank for her kindness.  Ok your turn get those supplies out...make something fabulous!

2 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Welcome to the Creative Fingers design team.

Grandma Bonnie said...

How adorable, Samantha! Thank you for using We Are 3 Digital Shop products! I love your coloring of Birdies of a Feather! I'd love to invite you to our Facebook Group and i am hoping you would share your card with us, if you'd like. Here is a link for your convenience. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1691218457798137/
Bonnie Kohane - We Are 3 Digital Shop owner